2 more days before my last day at Siemens. I am suppose to start work at the new place on the following Monday after serving my 1 month notice of termination with Siemens but I was offered a better job with a higher pay today by another company. The offer came barely an hour after the face to face interview today but prior to this interview, there were a few phone interviews on my technical knowledge before being shortlisted.
For the last four interviews I attended with four different companies, I was wearing the same maroon shirt and each time, I was offered the position I interviewed for. I think this shirt is magical or is it the colour...
I could have started work on this coming Monday but I've decided to take a week break before embarking on my next journey.
I'm very excited and really looking forward to my new post.
The weather these few days are really hot. Even when at night, my room temperature can be as high as 31 degree.
|