Kiam pa aussie! ________________________________________ From: Patterson, Lynette Sent: Thursday, October 05, 2006 2:25 PM To: Yeo, Irvine; Haris, Elton; Mok, Joanne Subject: RE: Printer problem for \\156.5.41.14\legl01
My first name is LYNETTE! We don't refer to each other by our surnames - only under certain circumstances but I won't get into it otherwise I'd have to give you a lesson on Australian culture.
________________________________________ From: Yeo, Irvine Sent: Thursday, October 05, 2006 4:22 PM To: Patterson, Lynette; Haris, Elton; Mok, Joanne Subject: RE: Printer problem for \\156.5.41.14\legl01 Hi Patterson,
I understand you now. It is only with the Citrix application that can’t be printer but all other application can print?
................................. Best Regards, Irvine Yeo ________________________________________ From: Patterson, Lynette Sent: Thursday, October 05, 2006 2:11 PM To: Yeo, Irvine Subject: RE: Printer problem for \\156.5.41.14\legl01
Yes Irvine .. still can't print from Corporate File System on this printer. I'm starting to get the feeling that no one wants to deal with this problem. Can you please assist? Thanks, Lynette P.S My first name is Lynette - surname is Patterson.
================================
Our staff purchases...
 big mess

|