My love, forgive me for who I was, what I did, and what I cannot change. Love me now for who I can be, and what I plan to accomplish. If you can't, then just love me because my heart loves you, unconditionally.


Speech





Friends

FangYing
Janelle
Dwayne
Linus
Phaia
Lyana
Adeline
Karen
Xufei
Jeremy
Grace
Wei Rong
Bernard
Chenya
Jiahui
Xuanster
Student Sketchpad


My Memory Lane

March 2006
  April 2006
  May 2006
  June 2006
  July 2006
  August 2006
  September 2006
  October 2006
  November 2006
  December 2006
  January 2007
  February 2007
  March 2007
  April 2007
  May 2007
  June 2007
  July 2007
  August 2007
  September 2007
  October 2007
  November 2007
  December 2007
  January 2008
  February 2008
  March 2008
  April 2008
  May 2008
  June 2008
  July 2008
  August 2008
  September 2008
  October 2008
  November 2008
  December 2008
  February 2009
  March 2009
  April 2009
  May 2009
  July 2009
  August 2009
  September 2009
 



Precious Moments =)
 



 

Saturday, November 25, 2006

The past 2 weeks have been really tiring for me, having to work in the day and attend classes in the evening plus a weekend burnt in between @ Genting, totally exhausted from lack of sleep. It's been sometime since I've had this work/study combination but luckily it’s only for 2 weeks this time. Not complaining at all since it was a sponsored course by my company.

I slept the entire afternoon/evening away and have never felt so refreshed in a long time.

Now I am having 2nd thoughts about studying masters next July.. if I’m gonna be able to take on both studies & work at the same time but if I don't start by next Jul, I’ll missed the target I've set for my goals....

= = =

Nov'06

I've spent a tad too much this month. Got to start saving up again.

1)
Some plans and bookings I have for my vacations in 07.
Jan - Taiwan (paid)
Feb - RESERVIST
Mar - Australia (plan)
Apr - Vietnam (plan)
May – Hong Kong (paid)
Jun - Philippines (paid)

My annual leaves are gonna be so fully expanded soon!!

2)
Birthday presents x 5

3)
Speeding ticket $150 + 6 demerit points... Arghz! =(

4)
New clothings for no specific reason/occassions $400

5)
Big fat red-packet to mom for her holidays in China

= = =

Fy’s gonna explore Mongolia and Siberia in Dec. 5 days worth of train ride in-between I heard (if the ride didn’t kill me, the boredom will I tink) but how interesting and exotic! Remember to bring back my Mongolia princess when you return… please. ha ha!

= = =

Standard Chartered Marathon next Sunday... Not so looking forward to it actually but I WILL beat my last year timing.

Collected the marathon race-pack @ Suntec before my evening class yesterday. I made a BIG mistake by giving my real hp number to one of the many insurance agents lurking around yesterday. I think she must be some kind of a ‘hu li jing’, a really attractive one though, to be able to seduce me in giving away my real number. Shat man! SHAT! I dun wan anymore nuisance calls again!

= = =

How many times can you get to see a cinema theatre blacked out in Singapore. We made our ways up to Tampines Mall’s Golden Village after the bowling session last nite only to find darkness everywhere at the box office. A bit of chaos there and the GV staffs were slammed left, right and upside down by the angry customers. It was hot, crowded and messy so we left. Not sure if the ticket charges still stand but if they were to charge my card for them, I tink ‘that’s it!’

= = =

One last note before I end this super long entry. Some quotes.

"Love is so powerful that while it's killing me, it's the only thing keeping me alive!"

"What I have with him is worth it. It is worth every lonely night, every tear I cry from missing him, and the pain I feel from not having him close. It is worth it because he is my one and only. When I picture myself years from now, I see only him. No matter how painful distance can be, not having him in my life would be worse."

"Always make your presence felt, in such a way that somebody misses you, but let not your absence be so long that somebody starts learning to live without you."

"Sometimes we have to forget what we feel and realize what we deserve."



** p/s: Super long post for once cox I am spending a Satuday night at home.