Met up with qq & sher after a long time... got my belated bday present. Very generous of them to give me 4 gifts in a pack and a self made card with a kiam pa pic of myself. Thanks man, realli appreciate them. =)
Saw S.H.E practicing for their upcoming concert on SCV.
one of the solo part:
Selina dancing? Ella playing piano (ai hen jian dan) HEBE playing drums!!! So super adorable!!!
Not sure if these will be featured in the concert here but i tink the Taiwan concert should have.
Previously, their concert date clashed with my reservist dates before it was reduced by 10 days and I didn't go for the Sandy's one so I didn't want to go for others but after seeing how adorable HEBE is... I immediately went to SISTIC website but all the $148 tickets were already sold out, only left $128 and below. Sianz, abit far from the stage.
if have $148 tickets please let me know...
there u go....
--- And if there's somebody calling me on... s.H.e's the one. Y.A.N.F.E.I at 9:14 PM