My love, forgive me for who I was, what I did, and what I cannot change. Love me now for who I can be, and what I plan to accomplish. If you can't, then just love me because my heart loves you, unconditionally.


Speech





Friends

FangYing
Janelle
Dwayne
Linus
Phaia
Lyana
Adeline
Karen
Xufei
Jeremy
Grace
Wei Rong
Bernard
Chenya
Jiahui
Xuanster
Student Sketchpad


My Memory Lane

March 2006
  April 2006
  May 2006
  June 2006
  July 2006
  August 2006
  September 2006
  October 2006
  November 2006
  December 2006
  January 2007
  February 2007
  March 2007
  April 2007
  May 2007
  June 2007
  July 2007
  August 2007
  September 2007
  October 2007
  November 2007
  December 2007
  January 2008
  February 2008
  March 2008
  April 2008
  May 2008
  June 2008
  July 2008
  August 2008
  September 2008
  October 2008
  November 2008
  December 2008
  February 2009
  March 2009
  April 2009
  May 2009
  July 2009
  August 2009
  September 2009
 



Precious Moments =)
 



 

Monday, February 19, 2007

Some articles I read from forum (get used to their english):

Hebe said when she's in a relationship, she's easily influenced and will get crazy in love. She said that she once wrote a love letter to the boy she liked, and even put in a picture of herself, but unebelievably, she wrote the wrong address, and the letter was returned. Her mom got the letter, opened it and read it. But she didn't know until she was older, after she entered the entertainment business, then her mother told her: "Your love letter from years ago, actually, I took it!"


Selina said that she's been forced to stop relationships. Once when she was still in school, one time when she was walking with the boy she liked, her dad drove by and saw. At night at home, her dad got so angry he walked out of the house to clear his head. Selina said that once she's tried to get a boy who was about to break up with her, she kneeled on the ground begging him to take her back.

I bet the guy must be regretting now~


Ella, the most experienced idol-drama actress, has been publicized as someone who's easily sparked. She explained that she can't help liking hot boys, but the spark feeling will only happen the first (onscreen) kiss. Afterwards, she won't feel it anymore. Ella said that after the first onscreen kiss (with Blue Lan), she went on Barbie Xu's show, and she was super scared and nervous. But because Hebe said, "Why are you nervous? Do you think you have special access now?" making Ella more awkward and embarassed.

Ella was once complimented by a taxi driver: "young boy, you are born so handsome, it's not a problem if you want to marry four women."