Haven’t been updating much recently but today I have to update for some reasons. heez
Nothing much has changed since the last post…
This CNY was quite unique as I didn’t visit my relatives like the past years. I think I’ve never been so homely like this before but I’m enjoying these moments, staying at home as much as I can to watch dramas or dvds. 90% of my free time is being spent in my room. ha ha
I just completed the Hanakimi drama and the ending is very ‘duhz’. But Ella should really win an award for her role in the show; the director probably cannot find a better actress for this character.
I’m halfway through the ‘The Hospital’ drama acted by Jerry Yan. Actually there's a Japanese version with the same title 'Bai se qu ta' and the storyline is somewhat similar yet different. Anyway, heard it’s another ‘duhz’ ending from qq.
My ex-colleague from Siemens will be joining my company next month through my recommendation. He will get 1K increase in salary. Initially, I wanted to pull QQ’s bf too but he just found a good job.
I’ll be starting a part-time specialist diploma class at Temasek Poly in mid-Apr for 6 months. There’ll be 3 evening classes per week from 6pm-10pm. It’s going to be very tough as I’m working in the west but shall see how it goes. Hope I can endure through this course. Sianz, backside itchy to register for the course.
The Vietnam trip next month I cannot don’t go as the tickets were purchased under my card. The card owner has to go else the rest of the passengers cannot check-in.
Maybe it’s fated.
I just realised I am eligible to get 1-for-1 air tickets if I purchase from Eva or Northwest airline. Next time need cheaper tickets can find me!
Fahrenheit will be having concert in Jakarta and Hongkong. Somehow I’m unable to find out about the ticket sales as I reckon that S.H.E will probably be their guest for the concerts as Hebe has a duet song with them. I asked my Indonesian colleagues to check out the info for me but they told me that there’ll be danger if I’m a Chinese and I travel alone. If take cab, will be driven to unknown place then kanna robbed or maybe murdered. If take bus, will be robbed in the bus. How encouraging of them. Hongkong I don't wanna go cox I'll be going in May.
Happy NewYear!
Long post.