|
|
|
Wednesday, March 21, 2007
Today ended work at 10.30pm. =( Need to clear as much stuffs as I can before going for my 2 days leave. I'm no longer as tactful as I used to be in my conversation. There are two things that are infinite: 1. The size of the universe. 2. The stupidity of human. The latter has made me reply emails that shock even my manager. Getting request like "Cannot connect to server" without giving anymore information. My response: "I am not a fortune teller, cannot predict which server in which country you cannot connect to." I refused to be tactful with ppl like this. Work aside; I’ll be going down under in a few hours time to settle an unfinished tennis match since 2005. Perth isn't really fun but more of visiting an old fren from the army days and good for a relaxing getaway. Also, I think I need to get away from work for a while. An interesting article: Young Taiwanese seek partners at 'love' temples http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/eastasia/view/265014/1/.html
|