One day I am going to lose all my friends.
I have a few really nice friends who have been asking me out (for dinner, movies or simply catching up) many times but I am still unable to meet up with most of them since late Jan.
I end work late on weekdays everyday, and usually exhuasted by then to even think about going out. For weekends, I can't remember when was the last time I didn't work besides those when I was out of Singapore.
Of course I can choose to go back on time and not work on weekends but it is not in my character to irresponsible like this. Overloaded with projects and responsibilities but I still like my job for the regional exposure and maybe the salary. =P
I truely value friendship and I will try my best to work lesser, give me a little more time my amigos.
===
S.H.E new songs will be aired on radio worldwide tomorrow.
Plus not forgetting:
Happy Birthday CY!
|