My love, forgive me for who I was, what I did, and what I cannot change. Love me now for who I can be, and what I plan to accomplish. If you can't, then just love me because my heart loves you, unconditionally.


Speech





Friends

FangYing
Janelle
Dwayne
Linus
Phaia
Lyana
Adeline
Karen
Xufei
Jeremy
Grace
Wei Rong
Bernard
Chenya
Jiahui
Xuanster
Student Sketchpad


My Memory Lane

March 2006
  April 2006
  May 2006
  June 2006
  July 2006
  August 2006
  September 2006
  October 2006
  November 2006
  December 2006
  January 2007
  February 2007
  March 2007
  April 2007
  May 2007
  June 2007
  July 2007
  August 2007
  September 2007
  October 2007
  November 2007
  December 2007
  January 2008
  February 2008
  March 2008
  April 2008
  May 2008
  June 2008
  July 2008
  August 2008
  September 2008
  October 2008
  November 2008
  December 2008
  February 2009
  March 2009
  April 2009
  May 2009
  July 2009
  August 2009
  September 2009
 



Precious Moments =)
 



 

Friday, August 22, 2008

I registered for the exams liao... $1074 USD.

the passing rate for Singapore is 39% and 35% globally.

7 books to cover: 2 thick, 2 thin and 3 so-so according to Ka Ren.

==========

It took me about 4 days to make the decision to take this exam. Indeed very hesitant and unlike the usual me who is usually very decisive. The main reason holding me back is the amount of effort needed to self-study because this is going to be most difficult exam for a professional certification I’ve ever taken. Just by the passing rate alone, u can judge how not easy this exam is and furthermore, it is in Finance and not IT. Initially, I wanted to have more time for the rest of this year for myself, friends, family and ‘mei rens’.

Just this year alone, I had a very busy semester for my masters, never ending assignments and exams. I passed PMP certification exams, and a few Microsoft ones.

I could have chosen to take the exam in June 09 (only available in Jun and Dec annually) but next year onwards, I’ll have my final year thesis and possibly going to the campus itself if I can successfully get the electives I want.

After a tough battle within myself, I decided to take it this year… not now then when right? Have to give up some time for fun and pleasure.

This quote had served me well at times like this: “You will come to know that what appears today to be a sacrifice will prove instead to be the greatest investment that you will ever make.”

Furthermore, this exam is not cheap. I need to discipline myself and spend a lot time to make sure I pass.

===
Even after leaving Unilever for more than 2 years, the ex-colleagues are still very nice. indeed v heartwarming