My timing for 10km this year: 55m 41s. About 44 seconds slower than that of 2006 but for this year, we had to scale the Benjamijn Sheares Bridge somewhere along the route. I figured the climb would have slowed my timing by a considerable chunk. The overtaking part was another problem. I probably used up 1/4 of energy 'snaking' my way thru.

Actually, I felt physically better than I was in 2006 before and after the run so I was expecting a better timing but...
I can't confirm until I see the results of all my colleagues who have taken part, but I'm probably the fastest among them. =)
I need to compete.
--- madagascar2 was quite funny. the dancing lions. ---
Thinking of moving out and living by myself for a few years... (I've no problem with my family)
Have been looking around for some relatively affordable condos but affordable ones are always not so good in location.
|